No More Bent Poles!
FlexPost uses a galvanized steel post and a durable spring that allows super flexibility when it's hit from any angle. The spring is guaranteed to maintain its original shape for life!
- Handles most steel regulatory signs
- Flexes when hit from any angle
- Withstands high winds
- Eliminates replacement costs - no more bent bollards
- Takes minutes to install without special tools
- 9" x 9" x 1/8" steel base plate
- E-Coat Corrosion Resistant Barrier with optional Durable Black Powder Coat Finish
- 6 foot steel 1-5/8" round galvanized post (silver)
- Carbon steel torsion spring with 1/2" aluminum tear-away bolts
- Overall height - 78"
- Includes FlexPost mounting hardware for concrete, asphalt or natural ground surfaces and sign mounting hardware (sign not provided)
FlexPost-Rigid uses a rigid adapter in place of the FlexPost spring. The adapter is composed of a rigid sleeve with thin diagonal cuts designed to bend at a pivot point. The sleeve can be custom cut to be more or less firm. When the post is hit, it can be easily pulled back to the upright position.
FlexPost-Rigid can also be transformed to the original FlexPost or FlexBollard with the spring. Simply swap the rigid adapter for the spring and it's done!
Snowplowing can really mess-up roadside mailboxes! FlexMailbox offers a simple, permanent and flexible mailbox solution.
FlexMailbox is a mailbox firmly mounted on a steel post which is connected to a shock-absorbing spring and sturdy ground spike. The system is nicely designed to flex in any direction if it’s struck by ice, snow, or debris. When the snow pile melts, the post will return to the fully upright position.
This product has a lifetime limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Extreme heavy duty flexible signpost. Minimizes damage to vehicle and parking surfaces.
- Sturdy design allows for high wind resistance
- Accommodates large or multiple regulatory signs
- Sustains high-speed impacts with 360 degree range of motion
- Limited lifetime warranty for the base unit
- Rugged cast galvanized coated steel base with hidden 5/16" thick steel spring
- Includes 4" steel zinc coated anchors
- Overall height - 6', 8', or 9'
- Sign brackets included
- Concrete, Asphalt, or Adhesive Mount