Rack Sentry® protectors attach to rack uprights and helps protect them from forklift collisions. Constructed of a flexible EVA material, Rack Sentry protectors give racks a highly visible layer of protection that's easily installed without tools. The product is available in a variety of sizes to fit most uprights. Optional sizes are available for low beam installations and for end racks.
Rack Sentry is perfect for intermediate rack uprights where it's critical to have high visibility and a flexible layer of protection. The product is designed to absorb impact by flexing, returning to shape to work again.
Rack Sentry protectors install directly to the rack upright, eliminating the need to drill into the floor at the rack upright. So there is no pressure or stress placed on the floor. The product exceeds the European FEM standard of 400 N.m protection recommended for rack uprights. For use in temperatures below 0ºC, the use of Rack Sentry LT (Low Temperature) is recommended.
Rack Sentry protectors are 18" (457mm) high. They are equipped with 2 hook and loop fasteners that allow installation on any brand, shape, or style of upright rack with the correct width face. Rack Sentry is available in 8 different sizes and configurations.
Corner Sentry™ adds a protective layer to vulnerable corners. This product is a flexible EVA shield that absorbs impacts and protects both the corner and the vehicle. Vehicle impact is a constant problem for corners in heavy traffic areas. Many metal corner protectors are bolted or welded in place to spread the blow out to minimize impact. Corner Sentry absorbs the impact, reducing or eliminating damage to both the corner and to the vehicle. The product is made of a bright yellow EVA material that adds visibility to the area. It is tapered to provide protection to the corner while keeping a low profile. Corner Sentry can be installed with mechanical fasteners or with the use of Sentry's cinch straps (not included) to square posts or concrete columns.
The Park Sentry® Wall System
- Helps reduce costly damage
- Absorbs scrapes without scratching painted surfaces
- Made of lightweight, energy-absorbing ARPRO®
- Installs easily with pre-mounted wall clips
- Panels connect with integrated tab and slot system
- Adaptable cutting guides makes sizing easy
- Panels size: 39.3" high x 27.65" wide
- Colors: high visibility yellow and black
Panels connect to each other using an integrated tab and slot system.
Clips hold the panels firmly against the wall.
This wall system will reduce scrapes...and hassles!
Park Sentry Wall System is created by using Park Sentry Round panels. These panels are 1 meter (39.3") tall, and are 702mm (27.65") wide per panel. Each wall clip is 1410mm (55.5") so it spans 2 panels. This means each carton of wall channel will install 12 panels (4 cartons) of Park Sentry Round panels and will cover 8.4 meters (about 27'6") of wall
Wall Calculation: (in inches): The length of the wall, divided by 27.67 = # of panels needed. # panels divided by 3 = cartons of panels Length of the wall, divided by 27.67" = # wall clips needed (top and bottom included). # Clips divided by 12 = cartons of clips
Packaging & Shipping
Park Sentry Wall System is made of standard cartons of Park Sentry Round panels. These cartons contain 3 panels and can be shipped via UPS or other package delivery.
The Wall Clips are 55.5" (1410mm) in length and ship 12 pieces per carton. Each carton is 150x150x1475mm (6"x6"x58") and weighs 3kg (7lbs.)
Column Sentry® protectors cushion those big bumps from forklifts and helps prevent expensive column damage.
- Incredibly Tough
- Highly Visible
- Easily Installed
- Air Vented Protection
Column Sentry protector is molded from low-density polyethylene and surrounds interior building columns with a cushion of air. This product uses a patented air-vent chamber to provide impressive protection for a column protection device. This unique system allows air to escape from the Column Sentry protector during an impact without splitting open the sides of the product. Its Safety Yellow color increases visibility to help reduce collisions.
The protector is easy to install without any tools and is available in a wide variety of sizes to fit almost every column. Column Sentry is tough and maintenance-free.
Park Senty® an attractive way to increase visibility and add protection around parking structure columns.
Park Sentry® helps protect columns and vehicles from damage by adding a scratch-resistant layer of protection around concrete columns. It's easy to install and lets drivers park closer to the columns, virtually expanding the useable parking space.
Molded from a thin layer of specifically engineered ARPRO® material, Park Sentry protector buffers the column with scratch-free padding. Its unique design offers extra protection in the 90 degree corners where most collision damage occurs. Park Sentry can be customized to fit any square or rectangular concrete column. Ideal for car-park applications because it maximizes protection without sacrificing parking space. Park Sentry covers the "splash zone" preventing column corrosion from road salts and debris.
- 1.6" (40mm) thick plank for low-profile installation
- Interlocking pieces create one-piece wrap-around product to surround column
- Recessed belt creates seamless appearance
- Easily modified to fit any sized square or rectangular column
- Oil, chemical, water and flame resistant
- 100% recyclable materials
- Available in yellow and black
- Extra thickness and density where collisions are most likely to occur
- Corner overlaps plank to create seamless complete coverage for concrete columns
- Offset grommets hidden under strap recess for optional mechanical installation
- Lighter density than corner
- "Progressive Resistance" technology -- resistance increases as collision force increases
- Vertical ribs every 1.6"(40mm) act as cutting guides for customizing size
- Grommets hidden under strap recess for optional mechanical installation
- Adjustable Straps: 120"(approx. 3m) in length
- Easy to install and secure
- Integrated 5-band reflective thread for high-visibility in dimly lit parking structures