The Gorilla Post™ tames your temporary signage and traffic needs. The lightweight design is easy to move while the powerful magnet is nearly impossible to remove without special tools.
- Simple surface mounting
- Small footprint is easy for storage and redeployment
- Withstands 15 MPH impact and springs back
- 380 PSI vertical lift base that can be removed in under 5 seconds with exclusive removal tool
- Soft rubber base
- Excellent for snow removal or thorough cleaning
- Mounting plate is ADA trip hazard compliant
- Parking lots
- Parking garages
- Parking ramps
- Factory floors
- Loading docks
- Pedestrian queues
- Pedestrian pathways
- Drive-through lanes
- 6” diameter soft rubber base
- 7” x 48” post
- 7” diameter Post Guard Bollard Cover
What makes the Gorilla Post so powerful?
Gorilla Post is an impressive temporary signpost because of its patented magnetic mounting system that is strong enough to withstand 15 MPH impacts and 380 PSI vertical lift.
How do I install Gorilla Post?
- Gorilla Post
- 5.5" zinc plate
- Tube of Epoxy
Each Gorilla Post comes with a set of installation instructions.
Two specially designed post puller removal tools are available: a foot-operated (Jr Puller) tool or a hand-operated (Long) puller. When Gorilla Post is removed, only the zinc plate remains on the surface.
Gorilla Post combines easy installation and security.
Gorilla Post™ W/ 7" x 48" Post Guard Cover
- Product Code: GPPG748
- Availability: In Stock