No More Bent Poles!
FlexPost uses a galvanized steel post and a durable spring that allows super flexibility when it's hit from any angle. The spring is guaranteed to maintain its original shape for life!
- Handles most steel regulatory signs
- Flexes when hit from any angle
- Withstands high winds
- Eliminates replacement costs - no more bent bollards
- Takes minutes to install without special tools
- 9" x 9" x 1/8" steel base plate
- E-Coat Corrosion Resistant Barrier with optional Durable Black Powder Coat Finish
- 6 foot or 8 foot steel 1-5/8" round galvanized post (silver)
- Overall height - 78" or 102"
- Includes FlexPost mounting hardware for concrete, asphalt or adhesive and sign mounting hardware (sign not provided)
FlexPost-Rigid uses a rigid adapter in place of the FlexPost spring. The adapter is composed of a rigid sleeve with thin diagonal cuts designed to bend at a pivot point. The sleeve can be custom cut to be more or less firm. When the post is hit, it can be easily pulled back to the upright position.
FlexPost-Rigid can also be transformed to the original FlexPost or FlexBollard with the spring. Simply swap the rigid adapter for the spring and it's done!
Extreme heavy duty flexible base.
Minimizes damage to vehicle and parking surfaces.
- Sturdy design allows for high wind resistance
- Accommodates large or multiple regulatory signs
- Sustains high-speed impacts with 360 degree range of motion
- Limited lifetime warranty for the base unit
- Rugged cast galvanized coated steel base with hidden 5/16" thick steel spring
- Includes 4" steel zinc coated anchors
- Overall height - 6', 8', or 9'
- Sign brackets included
- Concrete, Asphalt, or Adhesive Mount
Detent Bracket Kit
- Galvanized steel
- Keeps XL post rigid until struck
- Includes 4 brackets: 3.25"x1"x3/16"