Low Pro collapsible bollards quickly convert, allowing or restricting access.
- Two-direction hinged bollard folds at 90 degree angle
- Solid schedule 40 steel with powder coated yellow finish
- Easy surface mount install, no core drilling or excavation
- Fasteners sold separately
- Flat message area available 5" x 30"
- 5” x 1.18"x 36" outer diameter
- 10.5” x 8” x 2.36” base
- Four 0.55” holes for install
Can a car drive over the bollard when folded?
For many yes, this is a great tool for restricting/allowing access for vehicles. The collapsible bollard has a 2.36” height when folded. The average vehicle has a 6” ride height. If driving a sports car or other low vehicle be sure to measure ground clearance before allowing access to drive over the bollard.
Low Pro Collapsible Bollard
- Product Code: Low Pro Collapsible Bollard
- Availability: In Stock